It lies in the nature of indurad’s solution approach to offer you the interface most suited for your own PLC environment. This minimizes investment and training efforts. By offering the full visualization and diagnostics on an integrated webserver we keep complex SCADA modification costs and downtime at zero.
- Modbus TCP/IP on port for PLC data telegrams
- HTTP/HTTPS on port 80/443 for web based diagnostics
- Incl. SCADA visualization including 2D/3D web GL graphics
We also offer
- Multi-mode fibre optics
- Wireless LAN (2.4 and 5.8 GHz)
- DSL connection (SHDSL) on 2 hone wires (several kilometers/miles)
- Socket TCP/IP (PC to PC)
- EtherNet/IP (Rockwell Automation, Allen Bradley)
- ProfiNet (Siemens)
- OPC (Matrikon)
- Profibus DP (Siemens)
- RS485 High Range Multiple Tx & Multiple Rx BUS
- RS422 High Range Single Tx & Multiple Rx
- RS232 Low Range Point to Point
- CAN Bus (Mobile machines and vehicles)
- DeviceNet (Rockwell Automation, Allen Bradley)
Analog and Digital Low Level Interfaces
Due to their nature, these will offer only 1bit/byte per wire and are only suited for low complexity solutions like iBelt™ or iProximity™ but not for 3D stockpile visualizations etc.
- Isolated Digital I/O (based on UL508 and EN61131-2 Type 2)
- Isolated Current Sink 0 .. 20 mA / 4 .. 20 mA (based on EN61010-1)
Don't adapt for us
For anything not listed here, please contact us directly or specify in your RfQ.