iLoader is a robust collision avoidance and process improvement solution package for LHD and similar machinery
iLoader PackageData Capturing
The iRTT-CV is capable to record all machine data in real time with extremely high measurement rates – for condition monitoring and big data applications.
iLoader PackageTunnel Scanning
iSDR radar sensors scan the tunnel walls during the LHD movement. As the LHD position is known (iRTT postioning, dead reckoning) a detailed picture of the mine is created and updated whenever the LHD moves.
iLoader PackageCollision Avoidance
iRTT antenna units are installed all around the LHD to cover blind spots in any direction. In movement, these detect any kind tagged vehicle, infrastructure and – of course – personnel in a perimeter of 150m around the LHD
iLoader PackageAccess Control
The iRTT system tracks personnel when entering the mine and within the mine.
iLoader PackageCrusher on Demand
The crusher on demand package detects loaders in close proximity to the crusher. The crusher is then automatically activated or deactivated, which saves energy.
Why is it an improvement?
- Reliable Collision Avoidance for machines, personnel and infrastructure
- Mine Access Control – Personnel tagging and tracking within the mine
- Crusher energy saver
- Robust technology with long battery life (5 years, 6 months for helmet tags)
- Long ranges >150 meters, also around corners (approximately 50 meters) underground
- We share: open interfaces to any kind of existing software packages
- Ability to transfer data packages in partially disconnected mesh networks
- OEM independent technology that connects all vehicles and personnel within the mine
- Low initial investment and low operational costs.